Security and Hygiene
Palazzo Turchini wishes to offer an unforgettable experience to its guests, therefore, among the priorities that the company has always placed, a special mention has to be given to safety and hygiene.
The protocols relating to safety and hygiene have been integrated with all the measures to fight the emergency COVID-19 issued by the Italian government, those measures are reported below and highlighted through underlining.
- The entrances are carefully monitored. The Hotel has a Video Surveillance system and 24-hour reception staff. You can find hand sanitizing gel dispenser stand at the main entrance, at the reception, at the bar and at the breakfast room entrance.
- Access to the hotel for suppliers is monitored by a video surveillance and it’s far the one used by guests. All of the accesses to the hotel is allowed only after body temperature measurements with temperature Scanner.
- The Reception desk has been equipped with Plexiglas barriers for additional droplet protection.
- The Staff of all departments is always equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment) suitable for the job and is trained for the management of contagion cases.
- Rooms and common areas are sanitized daily through specific products.
- Both bedroom and bathroom Linen is replaced daily.
- All rooms are equipped with a private safe and meet the security requirements of the Consolidated Security Act.
- All rooms and common areas have smoke detectors and sprinklers, on each floor there are fire doors and portable fire extinguishers, there are also 6 nose devices. Any alarms are detected in real time. The whole plant is regularly checked according to regulatory provisions.
- The ducted air conditioning system is constantly supervised and is sanitized in its endings in the room daily.
- The water-drinking system (cisterns / tanks / deposits / exchangers / water softeners / filters / taps / shower heads) receives, in addition to the ordinary maintenance required by law, further control by the cleaning and maintenance staff with regard to the endings inside the rooms (filters / taps / shower heads).
- The electrical system are double checked as well.